Tuesday 14 July 2009

Beware of the big bad wolf!

Something I worry about is that there are still people using the internet to try to con people out of money. I have always been warned about pyramid selling and websites offering easy money. Unfortunately these wolves are now preying on unsuspecting mums in the playground with promises of free cars and holidays and enough money to pay your mortgage every month forever! In these tight times I guess these wolves may seem like the fairy god mother, especially as the number of dads increases at the school gates as the job losses rise. But beware these things are never as good as they seem, money is never free. So I continue to avoid contacting websites that offer all the answers to my money making conundrum for the one off charge of £50!

So for now I will continue considering what I am good at and what I would like to do! Too many choices as I would love to do many things but for today I would just like some sleep as my two year old has a cold and did not sleep well last night. Instead I have to be the swimming helper for Year 1 as some lucky people have escaped on holiday already! Meanwhile I will think of ways to keep the wolf from the door without letting him in.

No comments:

Post a Comment